Wednesday, November 18, 2015

NEW BOOK RELEASE: The Descendants (A Summer Solstice Novel) - Contemporary Fantasy / Romance

Well, it's finally here. After nearly a year of waiting, The Descendants is now available on Amazon in Kindle and Print, and I couldn't be prouder! Not only is this a professional milestone in my writing career, but it's the third book in the Summer Solstice Series, a series that has grown in so many ways since June 2014. In a strange way, this series is a reflection of my own journey over the past two years, one that started out awkward and timid, but built wings along the way. PURCHASE NOW


DON'T MISS THE 3 DAY SALE!
NOVEMBER 17-19

Get The Descendants for only $3.99


Thank you for sharing this journey with me! Please, don't stop telling me what you think of my stories. What you feel when you read them. The inspiration they evoked in you. The best way to do this is by leaving an honest review on Amazon, Goodreads, and by sharing the books with your friends.

I sincerely can't wait to hear your thoughts on The Descendants. It's by far my favorite in the series, as so many of the long-awaited secrets are revealed, and the science behind the mythology is explained. I hope you enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment